Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Flower Sympathy

>> Thursday, May 18, 2017

Welcome!

I hope you're enjoying the same beautiful spring weather we're having here in CT this week!  I may have been influenced by our lovely weather in my card this week.




I started my card this week by stamping our Broken Flower Fence about 3/4" up from the bottom along the left side of my card stock using black ink.  I added more grass using our Easy Grass Background to the right and along the bottom of my card.  I sponged green ink along the grassy areas and blue for the sky then stamped our Remembrance Sympathy Greeting using turquoise ink and colored in the fence and flowers.  I finished my card by simply layering it on a folded green card.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Sue

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Beautiful sympathy card, Sue. Those red flowers really make this cheerful & bright!

Janett said...

Beautiful card Sue.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such a lovely, soft sympathy card, Sue! Love the colors & your sky looks amazing!

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, this is a very pretty and sweet card. I love the use of the great sentiment with the broken flower fence image. Super soft sponging too. Awesome! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Sue! I love that broken fence scene and it really goes well with your sentiment!

Karin said...

So, so pretty! I love the sweet little flowers along the fence and the space in the sky looks like it was made to house that greeting!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP