Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Valentine Fun

>> Wednesday, January 11, 2017

There are so fun new stamps in the latest release.  I used two of them on this fun Valentine's card.


First I cut and painted up a corrugated cardboard heart and then I layered on the new Amazing Love Puzzle (I fussy cut and sponged it), and the Amazing Valentine's Day Greeting.   To add an element of whimsy, I added a Cupig (love this little character). 

Don't you just love Valentine's cards?  They bring back so many fun childhood memories for me. 

Hugz

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Nancy, this is a fun Valentine card! Love all the elements & designs. You've colored that little Cupid beautifully too!

Karin said...

How cute is this!! I love the cupid piggy and fussy cutting that maze is genius! So adorable with that heart gem embellishment!

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute Nancy! I love your cupig with the love puzzle. Your distressing and the corrugated stock are so cool too!
That heart rhinestone in the middle is great!

Sue said...

Love this stacked valentine Nancy! The love maze looks "amazing" on top of your sponged heart!

Janett said...

Super cute Nancy, all the layers make a perfect card.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is adorable, Nancy! Love that Cupig, and the colors on your card. The glittery wings are perfect & love that corrugated heart.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP