Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Loved you always

>> Sunday, January 15, 2017

Hi all what a beautiful weekend we are having here in north Georgia last Sunday it was 11 degrees a week later it's 70 degrees and beautiful.



After die cutting the white card stock I stamped the Loved You Yesterday, with Memento Love Letter Red. I think this is a beautiful greeting. With black ink I stamped the Small Hanging Hearts colored them with Copic I added a white highlight then covered them with my Sparkle Pen. I die cut the scalloped edge then used my sparkle pen and foam tape to attach. A white bow finished my card.

Hope you have a lovely weekend,




7 comments:

Donna W said...

Such a pretty Valentine! Thanks for sharing.

Shelia said...

Beautiful card, Janett! Love the hanging hearts with this sentiment. Great layout too!

Robin Clendenning said...

Love your border with the little hearts under it, that is so cute!!!!
Very cute Valentine card!

Sue said...

This is too cute Janett! LOVE the scallops added on top of the hanging hearts!!!!

Karin said...

This is super sweet! I love the dangling hearts and those tiny scallops...Super Valentine!

nwilliams6 said...

Janett, this is a super at to use those cute hanging hearts. What a pretty Valentine. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Janett! Love the deep red bg & and the pennant w/ the greeting. The scallop topper w/ the the little hearts hanging down looks terrific.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP