Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tiny Card Fun

>> Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I love the new tiny home trend and watch all the shows on them.  What a great idea!  I wish I was brave enough and mobile enough to move into one.  This past weekend, the SCS Inspiration Challenge was all about some tiny cards - 3x3.  I normally shy away from this card size, but the inspiration board was so awesome that I tried a few.  I plan to make some more and drop them in purses and sock drawers for extra pick-me-ups in the next few months. 


I used the Pine Cone with Bow image and one word out of the Peace Heart & Home Christmas greeting.  I fussy cut the image after coloring with colored pencils. 

I had so much fun with that one that I made two more:


On the other two cards I used the new Give Thanks Brush Pumpkin and the Potted Berry Tree

Many hugz,

Nancy

6 comments:

Shelia said...

These are so cute, Nancy. You colored that pine cone beautifully & I like the stenciled background on the give thanks one. Beautiful!

Robin Clendenning said...

Wow Nancy!! These are so cool! I love the idea for gift cards at Christmas!!! Who doesn't need those right?
You are a genius! Love all 3 cards!

Janett said...

Nancy these are so cute. Your coloring and layouts are perfect.

Karin said...

These are just totally cute! Love the glittery strip and the simple sentiments too :)

Sue said...

Who doesn't love tiny? Not me!! All three are great!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so cute, Nancy! Love your trio of cards. Tiny cards are adorable..but I have too much "stuff" for a tiny house. I think I need a bigger house, lol.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP