Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Journaling Daniel

>> Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I was reading Daniel the other day and came across a scripture that seemed perfect for the new DRS Designs Zombie images.  Surprised?  So was I!


I could have used any of the new images, but decided I wanted to focus on Daniel 12:3 - "Those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever.  I covered the zombie hand with stickles and then sprinkled on some fine white glitter.  IRL this really sparkles and looks awesome. 

Hugz,

Nancy

7 comments:

Shelia said...

Nancy, this is a beautiful Bible journal entry! Love how you used the zombie hand with all the glitter. Great illustration of the verse.

Karin said...

This is a fantastic use of this stamp! I never would have thought this could be used for anything other than Halloween! Awesome :)

Gail said...

Great job on this BJ - I have not used glitter in my Bible - yet.... hmmm TFS

Janett said...

You are such a out of the box thinker. This is fabulous love the glitter.

Robin Clendenning said...

Amazing Nancy! Great job on your focus!! At first I thought you were going to talk about the finger that appears to write on the wall, Hee! that would have been scary to see, huh? Especially after finding out what the words meant!!
This is beautiful and I just love what you wrote!!

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, that would be another great use for this image!!! Thanks for the idea!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Nancy! I would never have thought of this. The glitter & sparkle & hand rising up really highlight the words.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP